SCREENWRITING IS STORYTELLING by Kate Wright
While most screenwriting books focus on format and structure, Kate Wright explains how to put story at the center of a screenplay. A compelling story, complete with intriguing characters and situations created with these screenwriting tricks of the trade can become a box office blockbuster film.
Screenwriters will learn:
- Developing themes within the plot
- Using structure to define the story
- Creating memorable characters
- Establishing moral dilemmas and conflicts
- Achieving classic elements of storytelling in a three-act dramatic structure
- Mastering different genres
SCREENWRITING IS STORYTELLING
30 Day refund available. Return item(s) from pick up location. Perth customers only.
Pick up from:
1/6 Leslie Place
TUART HILL, WA 6060
Pick up 1 hour after ordering online.
Orders placed after 3pm will have to be picked up the following day.